Breville Mixer BEM820Product code: BEM820
- AU $570.00
- Normally $599.95 RRP
Breville Mixer BEM820
This Breville Scraper Mixer Twin with large and small bowls is the ultimate mixer for baking enthusiasts. There are many tricks to baking scrumptious cakes, meringues, biscuits, breads and pastries, but one of the most important is accurate mixing. Under-mix and your cake is lumpy, over-mix and your cake won't rise properly. The solution is the Breville Scraper Mixer Twin™ with its innovative Scraper Beater and Scraper Whisk, plus two bowls to accommodate all baking recipes. Breville’s revolutionary scraper design wipes the sides and bottom of the bowl with every turn, cutting mixing time by up to 60%*. Not only does it leave ingredients aerated and mixed better, but there's now no need to stop and scrape down the bowl with a spatula. *Tested creaming butter and sugar against standard BEM800 beater
The high and narrow 3 litre bowl is perfect for doing small quantities of mixing – even as little as one egg white. The scraper whisk has a flexible whisk perfect for mixing sugar evenly back into a meringue without the need for lifting the head and scraping the sides down. The whisk also separates from the beater so it’s perfect for small cakes and batters.
- Planetary Mixing Action - replicates the mixing action used in patisseries and bakeries. 360 degree bowl coverage is achieved by the counter-clockwise motion of the mixer head combined with the clockwise "sweep" of the beater and the extra wide mixing attachments.
- 4.7 Litre Stainless Steel Bowl with Scraper Beater for quick mixing of large quantities. 3.0 Litre Stainless Steel Bowl with unique Scraper Beater/Scraper Whisk for superior mixing of small quantities.
- Full variable electronic speed control from slow kneading to rapid whipping.
- Count up and down timer with pause function
- Motor Protection System prevents motor burnout if mixer is accidentally overloaded - mixer can easily be reset. The mixer recognises if the load or motor temperature is too high. Simply re-set by turning the power off and unplugging from the wall.
- Load Sensing Technology - Internal sensors detect when heavy batters are being mixed and automatically adjust the power to maintain the selected speed.
- Splash Guard
- Dishwasher safe attachments
- Tilt back and lock down mixer head - ingredients can be easily added to the mixing bowl
- Internal cord storage
- Lift assist handles for easy lifting of the mixer body
- Extra wide attachments included: scraper beater, standard flat beater, dough hook, wire whisk, splash guard, spatula and the patented scraper whisk for the small bowl
- Die cast metal mixer body and stainless steel bowls
- Power: 220 - 240 Volts, 1000 Watts
- Warranty: 2 Year Repair with 5 Year Motor Warranty